Archive for February, 2011
Would you like to know about a new robot that works for you even when you are asleep?
Let me tell you about Zeus. . . he is a simple, intelligent, internet robot that builds a link directory and creates reciprocal links for your web site.
Zeus is the first of a new breed of innovative, robotic software products for webmasters.
Zeus is a smart internet robot that traverses the web, spidering sites and creating for any webmaster, a vertical themed link directory.
Train him to find web sites, matching your unique themes or subjects, and he will zoom off to find thousands of them. Zeus then helps you to review and organize them into vertically-themed categories and possible inclusion within your link directory.
Zeus creates qualified traffic to your web site in numbers you have always thought to be impossible. This is quickly accomplished through a series of steps utilizing dynamic website content, increased search engine activity and genuine, match-each-other reciprocal links.
Content is quickly added to a website with dynamically changing, Zeus-generated, link directory pages. With a single click, your Link Directory is built and uploaded to your web site. These themed pages are keyword-tuned to score high in search engine rankings. Search engines give higher rankings to websites with themed content that match each other through mutual reciprocal links. It is now possible for your directory pages to place in the top 10 search engine listings with a single search word! Imagine having hundreds of these pages, each page built around a single keyword or phrase. As a possible added bonus, re-submission to search engines is a forgotten chore once reciprocal links point towards your site. Robots will visit your site more often because they will find links to your website more frequently throughout the internet.
One good reciprocal link can give you the same amount of traffic as a major search engine and with a Zeus internet robot; you can have hundreds of reciprocal links. The best qualified visitors to your site are from reciprocal links. Zeus simplifies the tedious task of reciprocal link generation by providing, from your link directory, a pool of qualified, theme-matching, reciprocal link prospects, organized by themes or subjects. A contact manager is included allowing you to email an individually-personalized reciprocal link request to each website’s webmaster. Everything is easy to edit, organize and maintain. Link Partners receive a preferential graphic and listing at the top of each directory page providing a compelling reason to reciprocate the link.
Your link directory will also ensure your website’s visitors stay longer and bookmark it into their favourites for a speedy return. Zeus is non-invasive to visited websites and follows all the Robotic Guidelines as described throughout the Internet. You can use Zeus in multiple themes; great for web marketers, authors, researchers, webmasters or serious hobbyists.
Zeus is not for everyone but if you are a moderately to expertly skilled webmaster, with limited time on your hands, who could benefit from a vertical-themed link directory and increased website traffic, Zeus will automate almost every aspect of creating such a directory.
There are five simple tasks that you need to do daily to keep your site on top. Here they are:
1. You need to start off by managing your links. This involves making sure that none of your current links are dead, and you should also check if there are any sites linking to you that you don’t know about. If your site consists of a large number of links you should make sure that they aren’t getting out of control and get rid of anything that is no longer relevant. Also make sure that your links are sufficiently labelled to reflect the page that they link to.
2. Re-order your links, putting the best ones first. And putting them into categories if you have a high number of links. If you have a links page with 25+ links it is a good idea to turn it into a directory of some sort. This can even help you in getting more links to your site in exchange for back links on the directory that you have created. Also check the sites that you link to and make sure that any back links that are due to you are still there as you don’t have much reason to keep a link if you aren’t getting the backlink that you deserve (if the back link was, indeed, negotiated when you placed the link onto your site).
3. Process link request emails. Whenever you receive requests for a link exchange, respond quickly. Not every mail you receive will be a good one, and you should make sure to check any site that wants you to link to it. If you are declining a link request let the web master know why. Perhaps you have an incite that they do not have. They may be able to fix a few things and then become excellent link partners in the future. It is common curtesy to inform the web master as to whether or not you are willing to exchange links within two or three days of receiving a request. Web masters will be even more impressed if you send them a personalized message regarding your approval or disapproval of the link exchange.
4. Check link exchange forums. This is a similar aspect to the above except that in this case it is more difficult to keep track of all of the people who can potentially request links from your site. There is a lot of spam on these sorts of things as well as many really terrible and useless sites. If you encounter such a site or forum member, inform them of your problem with what they are doing and report them to a moderator/administrator if they do not correct their behavior in a suitable manor. It is important that these kinds of forums be kept clean or a search engine may consider it a link farm more than an exchange service.
5. Finally, you should check each feature of your website, to make sure it’s still working properly. The dynamic content that you will probably include at some point must be delivered properly. Any messages that are generated on the fly must not be generated at misopportune times. The difference between a quality dynamic site and a subpar dynamic site is that in a quality dynamic site all content is delivered at the right time and everything seems static and planned out.
Take your time with your website and make sure that you do everything you can for it each day. Keep adding anything new that you find, because updating regularly will keep search engines coming back to spider more often. Updates are crucial and if you can follow the patterns here of insuring quality and precision, you will probably be able to come up with other ways that you can insure your visitors satisfaction and your increased traffic, link count, and search engine listings.
Never agree to link to someone’s site without asking for a link in exchange, unless they offer to pay you – even then, you should think twice. All your incoming and outgoing links need to be related to your site’s content for you to be ranked high in the search engines.
Basic Link Checks.
Some sites use robots.txt to stop search engines from indexing their links pages, in the mistaken belief that outbound links will count against them. To check, just retype their URL with robots.txt on the end (for example, http://www.website.com/robots.txt). If you see a page that says ‘Disallow’ and has the URL of their links page, then they’re not letting spiders index that page. Don’t exchange links with that site.
You should also check to see if the website is being ‘cloaked’, and report it to the search engines if it is. You don’t want to get involved with these people – better to have them banned and out of the way.
Does the site offering you a link have PageRank? Even if they do, you should look at how it drops between the front page and the links page. Be aware that new pages take a while to get ranked, so PR0 doesn’t necessarily mean a site that will never have any PageRank.
Take a look at how many links are on the page already. There shouldn’t be more than 20 links – if the site breaks this rule, don’t even consider it. Plenty of webmasters collect links, thinking they’re helping their rankings, but it just has the effect of making them look like link farms. Many of them don’t even involve linking to the big spam industries, like casinos and adult content. There’s no point in having a link from a site that takes links from just anyone.
When it comes to marketing online and selling products, many people are not sure how to get visitors to their website or how to market their products. Any business owner knows that when starting an internet business it’s essential to run strong marketing campaigns in order to acheive success. Whether it’s promomting a single product, service, business opportunity, you have to somehow figure out how to get the right people to see your business.
There are numerous ways to target the right people in order to acheive financial success online. One way in particular is through bulk e-mail. Granted it does work and it can be a numbers game, however there are some services that pay people too open e-mail and read them. In order to find the services that work, you will have to test them and see which bulk e-mail services yeild real results.
A number of very reputable companies offer marketing packages that often contain downloadable CD’s teaching expert marketing strategies and secrets. A lot of systems have received mass appeal to online business seekers simply because it cuts out all of the prospecting and phone calls. Anyone that has been in any type of network marketing business knows that they can spend an entire day on the phone prospecting in hopes of finding just 1 person that will join their opportunity. Marketing systems will do most of this work for you so you don’t have to.
Many marketing systems will let you take a sneak preview of their compensation pay plan and business model. When it comes to marketing online, it’s easy to make mistakes and it’s easy to waste a lot of money testing new ideas. Any marketing package try’s to cut down on the hassle of spending advertising dollars only in hopes of making it all back. When looking for a new home business it can be an overwhelming process with all the programs available online. Most programs do not teach people how to market successfully online which eventually leave people empty handed and broke. Finding a program that makes it easy to duplicate success is an essential part of any home based business.
Before deciding on a home based business be sure you know what you’re looking for and by this I mean find a program with a proven track record. Find a program that has testimonials and a system already in place that teaches you how to duplicate their success. We know that most people want to do almost nothing and receive everything. The truth that comes with any home based business is that it does take time and effort to get it running. The initial boost will ensure a long successful home business career. Eventually you can ease up and put your system on automatic and reap the rewards, but not without doing some hard work first.